Loading the player...
Fruits and Vegetables NUTRILITE™
SKU: 100296| Size: 60 tablets
NUTRILITE Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables is made from food extracts of green tea, pomegranate, orange, elderberry, blueberry, acerola, broccoli, carrot, spinach and tomato.
This special NUTRILITE™ formula provides phytonutrients such as lycopene, hesperidin and ellagic acid which are also found naturally in various fruits and vegetables.
We know we can get vitamins and minerals from fresh fruits and vegetables, in addition they are also full of other nutrients. The exclusive NUTRILITE concentrate process preserves these nutrients, keeping the nutritional value and essential phytonutrients.
- Provides a variety of phytonutrients from the concentrates (extracts)
- This product contains phytonutrients, which are important to a balanced diet
- Contains elderberry extract which show antioxidative activity and help to protect against oxidative stress
- Contains rosemary extract which contains antioxidants like carnosic acid and carnosol
- Helps to expand the variety of plant-sourced nutrients in the diet
- No artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours or preservatives added
- Anyone whose lifestyle/diet does not provide adequate amounts of fresh fruits and vegetables (at least five servings) on a daily basis
- Anyone who may have a nutrient gap in their diet
- Anyone who eats five or more servings per day, but of the same or similar fruits and vegetables
- Anyone who wishes to increase antioxidant protection against free radical damage
- Anyone who wishes to supplement without artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
1 tablet twice, daily, with meals.
Keep out of reach of young children. This product is no substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep bottle tightly closed. This product is not intended to replace the consumption of fruits and vegetables in the diet. This product is suitable for most adults and children over 12 years. Children under 12 years, pregnant or lactating women, or anyone with a medical condition should consult a doctor before using this product. Store in a cool, dry place.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.