Loading the player...
Glass Cleaner L.O.C.™
SKU: 117080| Size: 500 ml
Form validation errors
For a streak-free shine on all your glass surfaces and windows, you can’t beat the fresh smell and clear blue cleaning power of L.O.C.™ Glass Cleaner. The natural ingredients work beautifully on mirrors, TVs and even computer screens (if made of glass). Used with L.O.C.™ Wipes the bottle can go even further.
- L.O.C.™ Glass Cleaner cuts through dirt and grime
- It contains no phosphates, harsh acids/alkalis or chlorine bleach
- The refreshing citrus fragrance contains essential oils
- It contains natural cleaning ingredients derived from plants
- It’s economical – a 500 ml bottle produces the equivalent of four spray bottles (or 2 litres of ready to use product).
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether||5131-66-8||Solvent|
|Sodium Laureth Sulfate||68585-34-2||Anionic Surfactant|
|Cocamidopropylamine Oxide||68155-09-9||Amphoteric Surfactant|
|Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate||51981-21-6||Biodegradable Chelant|
|Fragrance||Proprietary - See IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
L.O.C.™ Glass Cleaner is suitable for all glass and shiny surfaces including windows (inside and out), mirrors, windscreens, computer screens (as long as they are made of glass) and TVs, including LCD, plasma screens and flat screens (as long as they are made of glass).
- Use the AMWAY™ Pistol Grip Sprayer Bottle and add 375 ml of water to the 3:1 line, topping up with Glass Cleaner to the 500 ml line
- Spray surface and wipe dry – no need to rinse.
After diluting Amway Home Glass in the Amway Home pistol-grip sprayer bottle, use within 30 days or discard the solution. Always empty and thoroughly rinse the bottle and sprayer before refilling.
Keep away from children. Keep away from eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water. Do not ingest. If product is ingested then seek medical advice.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.