Loading the player...
Sheer Weightless Foundation ARTISTRY HYDRA-V™
SKU: 121132| Size: 30 ml
SKU: 121133| Size: 30 ml
SKU: 121135| Size: 30 ml
SKU: 121136| Size: 30 ml
SKU: 121138| Size: 30 ml
SKU: 121140| Size: 30 ml
Form validation errors
The ARTISTRY HYDRA-V™ Sheer Weightless Foundation is perfect for women looking for a lightweight foundation that helps diminish the look of imperfections, but still appears natural.
What It Does For You
- Available in 6 shades to match a variety of skin tones.
- Provides a watery fresh, sheer to buildable coverage
- Skin has a flawless appearance with a healthy looking glow
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15 PA++ protection.
Why You Would Like It
The ARTISTRY HYDRA-V™ Sheer Weightless Foundation, infused with Norwegian Fjord Water and Hawaiian Acai, helps to retain moisture and deliver a fresh, watery glow. The formula uses translucent pigments to evenly scatter light, illuminating the skin and making it appear smooth.
This sheer formulation gives the dewiest finish in the ARTISTRY™ Face Portfolio. It addresses the need for a foundation with lightweight sheer coverage.
Facts For You
- Dermatologically tested
- Fragrance free
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- The skin feels instantly refreshed
- The skin has a flawless appearance with a healthy glow.
- Adds Sheer Radiance
- Weightless finish – helps to maintain all-day hydration, leaving the skin dewy looking
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15 PA++ protection
How To Use
- The dropper bottle design allows users to dispense the optimal amount of foundation for application.
- Squeeze the dropper before opening to load the pipette with foundation.
- Twist open the cap and squeeze the bulb.
- Dispense the foundation into the palm of your hand or on the back of your hand before applying. The foundation can be applied with your fingers, a sponge or brush.
- As the last step in a skincare regimen before using color cosmetics, foundation is best applied after skincare products have been fully absorbed using either a foundation brush or a damp make-up sponge.
WATER/AQUA, DIMETHICONE, DIPHENYLSILOXY PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIHEPTANOATE, MICA (CI 77019),
ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER,
ZINC OXIDE (CI 77947), SILICA, TRIMETHYLSILOXYPENYL DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN,
C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, LECITHIN, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE,
DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYSILICONE-11, ALUMINA, POLYSORBATE-20, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ALCOHOL
DENAT, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, ISOCETETH-10, TRISILOXANE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, HYDROGEN DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL,
DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT OIL, LAURETH-12, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BHT, TOCOPHEROL,
CHLORPHENESIN, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, CERAMIDE NP, LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, BETA-SITOSTEROL, PROPYLENE
GLYCOL, PERILLA OCYMOIDES SEED OIL, SALVIA HISPANICA SEED OIL, OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL, TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE. MAY CONTAIN +/- IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.