Loading the player...
Water Treatment System with Diverter Kit for existing tap and with 5-year Extended Warr eSpring™
SKU: 301904| Size: 32.7 cm x 17.8 cm
Form validation errors
Effectively destroys (limits or prevent reproduction) more than 99.99% of waterborne disease causing bacteria and viruses in drinking water* (including Coliforms, Pathogenic Bacteria, HPCs, Poliovirus, Rotavirus, and Hepatitis A); over 160 contaminants including over 140 potential health effect contaminants and thanks to Diverter Kit it fits easily to your existing taps. This offer is backed by a 5-year warranty.
What It Does For You
- Ensures cleaner water for the entire family by reducing the presence of contaminants in tap water without removing beneficial minerals.
- Effectively reduces chlorine and chloramine; thus, dramatically improves the taste, odor and clarity of water.
- Easy and convenient to install, use and maintain thanks to space-saving design, simplicity and flexibility of installation.
- Offers greater convenience than purchasing bottled water or jug-type filters.
- Durable, and backed by a 5-year warranty to ensure peace of mind.
Why You Would Like It
Getting high-quality water for you and your family should be as easy as turning on the tap at home. It is easy with eSpring, the world’s number one selling brand of home water treatment systems*. Using cutting-edge technology and thanks to the Diverter Kit, eSpring provides you with cleaner, clearer, better-tasting water right from your existing tap. What’s more, eSpring features a sleek, space-saving design and is quick, easy and flexible to install – eSpring is the perfect water purifier for your family.
* Based on a Verify Markets study of 2018 global sales
*Will be revised every other year
Facts For You
- Effectively destroys (limits or prevent reproduction) more than 99.99% of waterborne disease causing bacteria and viruses in drinking water* (including Coliforms, Pathogenic Bacteria, HPCs, Poliovirus, Rotavirus, and Hepatitis A). * when used as supplemental bactericidal treatment on public drinking water
- Effectively reduces over 160 contaminants including over 140 potential health effect contaminants.
Treats water for drinking and cooking for family of 6 for 5000 liters (1320 gallons) or 1 year which ever comes first.* One eSpring filter cartridge can provide the equivalent of up to 10,000 ( 500ml) bottles of water.*
* Filter life depends upon water quality and usage
- eSpring Water Treatment Systems have been awarded the WQA (Water Quality Association) Gold Seal.
- eSpring has been independently verified and certified by the NSF® – an independent, not-for-profit public health organisation.
- Amway Business Owners have sold more than 9.5 million water treatment units in 48 countries and territories over the company’s 30-plus years of developing and selling point-of-use water treatment systems. *As of April 2019
- Diverter Kit allows you to use your existing tap – no need to change your existing kitchen installations.
- Ultraviolet Light Technology destroys bacteria and contaminants by exposing water to powerful UV doses up 80 millijoules (units of measure) per square centimetre.
- US-patented multi-stage carbon block removes the smell and taste of chlorine, harmful particulates and more than 160 contaminants.
- “smart chip” technology helps you keep track of the ultraviolet lamp and the carbon-block filter’s life and LCD display notifies you of need to replace.
- eCoupled™ Wireless Power completely isolates the UV bulb from the power source, resulting in increased durability, energy efficiency and ease of use.
- Smart, sleek, space-saving design and various convenience functions, such as easy-to-replace cartridges and UV lamps and a highly intuitive icon-based interface, ensure maximum convenience and ease of use.
How To Use
- Each eSpring unit is shipped pre-assembled.
- Tube length can be adjusted to desired length, facilitating flexible installation.
- The eSpring water purifier works with normal household water pressure.
- Once installed, water is delivered in the same way as through a normal tap.
- Replace filter after 1 year or 5,000 litres (1,320 gallons) – whichever comes first.
- Housing Height:3 27 mm nominal.
- Diameter: 178 mm nominal. Constructed of durable, high impact plastic.
- Electrical Input: 19V DC, 3.16A.
- Cartridge (Model No. 100186): Pressed carbon block with internal UV lamp.
- Materials: All wetted materials meet U.S. FDA requirements for use in transmitting fluids for human consumption.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 860 kPa.
- Minimum Operating Pressure: 104 kPa.
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 30° C.
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 4.4° C.
- Rated Service Flow: 3.4 L per minute at 415 kPa of water pressure with a new cartridge. (Actual flow rate will vary according to water pressure and the length of time the cartridge has been in service).
- Rated Service Life: The cartridge is designed to serve the average family’s cooking and drinking water needs for one year or 5,000 litres, whichever comes first. (Actual cartridge life will vary depending on use and quality of water supply).
- Installation is quick and easy.
- Cartridge replacement is quick and easy and can be undertaken by the user. Cartridge replacement does not require the return of the water treatment system to the factory for cartridge replacement.
- Testing: Third party certified to internationally recognized NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, 55, 401 and the WQA Gold Seal
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.