Loading the player...
Chewable Cal Mag NUTRILITE™
SKU: 5847| Size: 80 tablets
A food supplement with calcium and magnesium that supplies these two essential minerals.
The early years are the most important in a child’s development. Calcium plays a vital role in helping to build a solid framework of healthy bones and teeth.
Magnesium contributes to the normal nervous and muscle function. Help to build a solid foundation by supplying you and your child with delicious, fruit-flavoured form of calcium and magnesium.
- Natural source of calcium, obtained from oyster shell
- Calcium and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- Magnesium plays a role in the normal muscle function and in normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous and muscular system
- Magnesium can contribute to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Suitable for both adults and children
- Chewable, easy-to-eat for children and adults who have difficulty swallowing tablets
- Fruit flavour makes the tablet palatable and enjoyable to take
- No artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours or preservatives added
- Children who are able to chew properly
- Those who need extra calcium, including children, adolescents and the elderly
- Pregnant or breast-feeding women (according to their GP´s advice)
- Those who eat few foods containing calcium (such as milk and milk products, soft bones of small fish, and dark green leafy vegetables)
- Those who do not tolerate milk and/or other dairy products
- Middle-aged people, especially women during or after menopause
- Older children or adults who have difficulty swallowing tablets, or who prefer a chewable supplement
Take 2 tablets per day.
Keep out of reach of young children. This product is no substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.